Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Using Templates

Monday, October 20, 2008
Quick Template Lesson

I have had a couple of people ask me how to use templates so I thought I would give a quick lesson. It's pretty easy and once you get it you will be able to do layouts in just minutes! (That is unless you take forever deciding what paper to use and what embellishments to put on like I do...)

Step 1:

Choose your picture, drag it onto the template and on the layers list be sure it is just above the shape you want it to conform to.





Step 2:

With the picture highlighted press the Alt key and hover the mouse between the picture and shape layers. You will see the hand turn into an arrow with two circles joined together. Now click and this will group the two together. It's a simple as that, unless I have totally confused you. If that is the case, you can go to http://www.designerdigitals.com/ and get the tutorial by Cassie Jones called "Getting Started with Templates" for $5.99. She goes into much more detail.

Find it:

http://www.moriginalsblog.com/2008/10/quick-template-lesson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment